Wednesday, July 30, 2008

High School Musical



On Monday we had auditions for High School Musical. Cache Regional Theatre Company is going to be putting it on in September and I'm going to be the music director. I'm way excited. The people we selected for the cast are all amazingly talented. That'll make my work a lot easier. I hope everyone will come see the show!! It's totally cheesey and trendy.... but it's going to make lots of money at the box office I believe. Tell all your Junior High friends about it!!

5 comments:

Becky said...

I should bring my pre-teen nieces to see it. They would love it!

The Danimal said...

you are already getting comments!!! look how fun blogs are!!!

kristin.goaggies said...

Who else did you put in the show?

Megan said...

I'm sure it will be great and I can't wait to bring my cousins to see it! :)

Ashley Mae McKnight said...

We cannot wait to see Danny & Amory! Aw!! You and Kody will be so great; way to go you guys!!!