Friday, July 25, 2008

Cats beware


I must confess. I have strong feelings against cats. I never have liked cats. They are such conniving, sneaky, evil animals. I always feel that a cat has only one thing on its mind when it approaches me: "Claw his eyes out." You know, they say that dogs can sense fear. I wish that cats could sense hatred in the same way and stay away from me. If there are any cats out there reading my glob, please be aware that if you walk in front of my car I will run over you.

3 comments:

martin said...

I'm with you - death to all cats! I'd take out all dogs too given half a chance, but then maybe I'm a bit extreme.

Jana said...

HEY!!!! Watch it! I hope a cat does claw your eyes out now. :)

DeeAura said...

I have another list for you.

1 - I also hate cats. HATE them.

2 - How have we not ever talked about this before?! In all the years we've known each other? It shocks me.

3 - My favorite moment ever in a movie is the stupid "muppets from space" movie when they run over the cat with their lawn mower. Mehehehehhee...rewind, rewind, rewind!

4 - My family got two (count them, one, TWO) cats after I moved away for college, and I still hate them to this day. (The cats, not my family.) They actually DO run in fear from me because I have perfected this art for years now. I suppose this makes me a bad person on some level, but I prefer it to the alternative of snuggling with the evil critters. :)

Don't be mad because I leave long comments here. I'm just wordy. :)